There is currently no charge for shipping. Product CDs are shipped as follows:
|USA||USPS First Class Mail (2-3 days). A shipping notice will be e-mailed to you.|
|Everywhere else||USPS Airmail Letter-Post (4-7 days). A shipping notice will be e-mailed to you.|
If you would like to request a different shipping method, please contact Knightware before ordering. Other charges may apply. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the customer.
If you would like to purchase using wire transfer, please contact Knightware for wiring instructions. The current fee for this service is $20.00.
The benefits of a club order obviously start with cost per copy as described below. But in addition to that, club use permits sharing of observing plans and observations among club members and submitting observations for observing awards. You can even stylize your reports specifically for your club using Deep-Sky Planner's report stylesheets.
Knightware’s Astronomy Club Discount Program is intended to provide members of recognized astronomy clubs or institutions a discount on Deep-Sky Planner (new user CD or new user digital delivery) when ordering software together. Ten (10) or more copies receive a discount of 20%. Twenty (20) or more CD copies receive free shipping anywhere.
To qualify for these special rates:
- The order must be placed by an officer of a recognized astronomy club on behalf of club members in good standing or an employee of the institution
- Payment must be received in full before Knightware ships CDs or emails licenses.
- Payment may be made by PayPal, wire transfer or check payable to Knightware (US banks only).
- CDs will be shipped in the US via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation or Federal Express Ground unless otherwise requested. International orders will be shipped by arrangement. CDs must be shipped to one address.
- All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Please contact Knightware to place your order or to ask for further information.
Deep-Sky Planner 6:
Upgrade pricing is available to owners of Deep-Sky Planner 5.
Caution: Spam blockers eat e-mails. Please make sure that you can receive e-mail from knightware.biz.
If you purchased Deep-Sky Planner 5 from Knightware before 12 May 2012, please order DSP6UCD or DSP6UDL as appropriate. Make sure to include your version 5 product key with your order. Product Key can be entered in step one of the checkout process in the 'Special Instructions or Comments About Your Order' box.
If you purchased Deep-Sky Planner 5 from Knightware within 6 months of the release of Deep-Sky Planner 6, please look for an e-mail from Knightware with a special upgrade coupon. You will receive full credit for your Deep-Sky Planner 5 purchase towards the purchase of Deep-Sky Planner 6 when made within 90 days of its release (6 Feb 2013).
This offer applies to purchases made on or after 12 May 2012 and is good until 6 Feb 2013. Please order either DSP6CD or DSP6DL.
SQM Reader Pro:
There are currently no upgrades available for SQM Reader Pro.
Updates to Deep-Sky Planner (e.g., version 6.1) are provided to licensed users free of charge and are available for download by visiting Help | Check for Updates in Deep-Sky Planner or by visiting the Deep-Sky Planner Community (login required). Free updates include bug fixes, feature enhancements and new features.
SQM Reader Pro:
Updates to SQM Reader Pro are provided to licensed users free of charge and are available for download by visiting Help | Check for Updates in SQM Reader Pro. Free updates include bug fixes, feature enhancements and new features.
If you are not happy with your software you may request a refund of your original product purchase price (excluding shipping) if:
- You purchased the original product from Knightware.
- You make your refund request within 30 days of purchase.
- You have not requested an activation code for your software.
- You return your undamaged original product CD and case to Knightware with your written request for a refund. If you purchased digital delivery (no CD), simply send your refund request. Please see Contact Us for mailing information.
- You destroy all copies of the software that you have, including archival copies.
Sky Quality Meters are not returnable. If there is a product defect, please contact the manufacturer directly.