- Product Home
- Product Info
- Version 6
- Version 5
- Version 4
- 12 November 2012 - Announcing Deep-Sky Planner 6
- 25 October 2011 - Announcing Deep-Sky Planner 5.1
- 20 January 2010 - Announcing Deep-Sky Planner 5
- 14 June 2007 - Announcing Deep-Sky Planner 4.3
- 16 May 2006 - Announcing Deep-Sky Planner 4.1
- 2 Aug 2005 - Announcing Deep-Sky Planner 4.0
March/April 2012 issue Astronomy Technology Today magazine, Get a Plan: Deep-Sky Planner Version 5.1 by Rod Mollise
"The bottom line? I love Deep-Sky Planner. Not only does it have tons of features, it has very good bones. It never crashed. It never did crazy things. It just worked." -- Rod Mollise
Spring 2012 issue Amateur Astronomy magazine, "You Gotta Get Organ-i-ized" by Rod Mollise.
"I've been more impressed by Deep-Sky Planner than I have by any astro-soft of any type I've tried in a long time." -- Rod Mollise
Deep-Sky Planner 5 was reviewed by Steve Richards in Sky At Night magazine (Feb 2011).
"Deep-Sky Planner has the least cluttered user interface of all the programs reviewed."
"... a well-rounded package that admirably carried out the task of planning and locating objects to observe." -- Steve Richards
Deep-Sky Planner 4 has received positive reviews from several online and printed publications. These include:
- March 2008, Cloudy Nights: Deep-Sky Planner 4 - Tools for the effective observer by Tom Trusock
- Spring 2007, Amateur Astronomy magazine. Deep Sky Planner Software Gets Better with Age by Robert Reeves. Reproduced with permission of the publisher.
- April 2007, Sky & Telescope magazine. "Smarter Observing with Deep-Sky Planner 4" by David Ratledge. This also appeared in May/June 2007, Australian Sky & Telescope magazine.